Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Burning smell?

If you smell something burning, it may not be from someone's cozy fireplace. It's more likely my brain dealing with a new (red) cell phone and trying to get it to "talk" to my Bluetooth equipped vehicle. My mental belts are slipping and smoking. One trip back to the ATT store so far. I am unable to edit a changed number, easier to just delete it and start over.

I bought a new phone because I wanted the hands free capability and the battery was dying on my old phone. If fact, it was dead when I got to the store, even a charge there could not bring it back to life long enough to transfer the address book to the new phone. That was accomplished after a "Let me go in the back and try one more thing, I can't guarantee anything" I think voodoo was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment