Thursday, December 04, 2008

What's new

We are rejoining the Mac crowd, having purchased a new imac just before T'day. We went to a PC many years ago, but we're just TIRED of all the virus', updates, blah blah blah...

RIP Charlie the Seagull? We spent a week out at the coast, on our first day, I found a seagull carcass in the backyard. As funny as it sounds, it looked better than Charlie. I believe I would recognize his beak/face, and it definitely did NOT look like Charlie, however Charlie was a no show for the week...

I am spending time transferring files between computers, setting up internet access, printers etc. This morning I tried to set up the imac to work with our old printer, and it's not going so well...

Hope to get back to more regular posting in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Imac , and RIP Charlie .

    I note that you now have your own fan club on my post Three Fox Night , new comments specifically sent to you Silliyak , perhaps you need to take a look ... !

    Love the Birman kitten , we had four like that once !

    ReplyDelete