Friday, June 01, 2012

My coronation-next a delicate extrication

   After numerous delays & miscommunications ad nauseum, my crown was installed this morning. All that's left is to visit my future dentists office and make an appointment,and fill out forms, including a release to get my records transferred from now former dentist to new guy.

  (Change of subject)  At the memorial yesterday I learned that the deceased had worked with horses on a ranch as a young man. I commented to several people that this explained his ability to spot and call out a horses' ass when he met one.

   Everyone have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. it's true that there's no hiding the truth from a horse and horse people get used to, and adopt that "straight-forward" approach.
    I'm trying to think of a way to apply that to your dentist story. Beyond my abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No intended connection, just what's happening at the moment although part of me wants to tell the Dental Group why I'm leaving, I avoid confrontation generally.

    ReplyDelete